– International Startup –
Corporate startup | Legal Business planning
As an internationally focused law firm based in the United States, our international startup services related practice focuses on clients who desire to (1) start a business in Arizona and/or attract international investment and (2) more broadly expand their business presence in the U.S., Caribbean, Latin America, and China.
We actively work with our clients to:
- define strategy,
- define and analyzing corporate/enterprise architecture,
- define goals and requirements for programs and projects
- perform industry and consumer analysis/research
- draft domestic and international business plans and consultation
- performance Analysis and Cultural Training
- provide counsel and advice concerning the specific laws and regulations that are applicable to a specific international or domestic transaction
- provide counsel concerning the appropriate structure that should be adopted to manage and minimize legal and commercial risks involved concerning a proposed business startup;
- structuring foreign direct investments
- assisting with inbound investment in Arizona and the greater U.S.